[whatwg] SQL API complex for simple cases

On Oct 31, 2007 5:40 PM, Brady Eidson <beidson at apple.com> wrote:
> I have an alternative to propose - how about reinstating
> Database.executeSql(), and do something like this.
>
> db.executeSql("select * from table;", [], <SQLStatementCallback>,
> <SQLStatementErrorCallback>, <SQLTransactionErrorCallback>);

I think SQLTransactionErrorCallback is redudant with
SQLStatementErrorCallback.  Hmm, in fact it cannot work, because
SQLStatementErrorCallback can return things like false to continue,
which doesn't make sense in this case.  So I think:

  db.executeSql("select * from table;", [], <SQLStatementCallback>,
<SQLTransactionErrorCallback>);

would be reasonable.

-scott