[whatwg] SQL API - SQLTransactionErrorCallback

From: Brady Eidson <beidson@apple.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 14:33:38 -0700
A SQLTransactionErrorCallback object has a single method:
boolean handleEvent(in SQLError error);

This method is meant for both notifying of a failure in the
transaction as well as for deciding it's fate - should we commit what
we have, or just roll it back?
However, there's one problem - how does the script and it's
SQLTransactionErrorCallback know which transaction is in question?

I propose we change SQLTransactionErrorCallback.handleEvent() to have
the same signature as the SQLStatementErrorCallback, which is:
boolean handleEvent(in SQLTransaction transaction, in SQLError error);

Thanks,
~Brady