[whatwg] Full screen for the <video> element

From: Dave Singer <singer@apple.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 10:03:42 +0100
If we don't have a way for content to request full screen (markup,
script, whatever), I'm OK with that.  But I think that we should say
why we left it out, in the spec., and not be silent.  Otherwise we'll
merely see browser makers doing their own extensions to do it anyway,
and then we'll also have non-interoperable methods as well as the
security issues...
--
David Singer
Apple/QuickTime