[whatwg] SQL API - SQLVersionChangeCallback vs SQLTransactionCallback

From: Brady Eidson <beidson@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 17:19:51 -0700
changeVersion() takes SQLVersionChangeCallback and
SQLTransactionErrorCallback arguments.
transaction() takes SQLTransactionCallback and
SQLTransactionErrorCallback arguments.

SQLVersionChangeCallback and SQLTransactionCallback have identical
properties.

It is understood that a changeVersion() chain opens a transaction to
perform your version change with, and besides the additional pre/post
flight steps regarding the version change it operates the same as a
transaction() chain.

I don't see the point of having a differentiated
SQLVersionChangeCallback when SQLTransactionErrorCallback is good
enough for the error case of changeVersion().  I propose we drop
SQLVersionChangeCallback and modify the full signiture of
changeVersion from:
void changeVersion(in DOMString oldVersion, in DOMString newVersion,
in SQLVersionChangeCallback callback, in SQLTransactionErrorCallback
errorCallback);
to:
void changeVersion(in DOMString oldVersion, in DOMString newVersion,
in SQLTransactionCallback callback, in SQLTransactionErrorCallback
errorCallback);

Thanks,
~Brady