[whatwg] SQL API error handling

From: Geoffrey Garen <ggaren@apple.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 11:29:44 -0700
> perhaps it would be prudent to change the spec to at least suggest
> that if a database becomes "known to be corrupt," operations on all
> open handles to that database should start throwing
> INVALID_STATE_ERR exceptions.

I think this is already specified:
3. If transaction has been marked as "bad", then raise an
INVALID_STATE_ERR exception.

7. If the statement execution fails for some reason, transaction must
be rolled back and marked as "bad".

I think you can reasonably consider a statement on a corrupt database
to have "failed for some reason."

Geoff