[whatwg] database full error (was: Re: executeSql API is synchronous)

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 20:55:53 +0200
On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 20:46:52 +0200, Ian Hickson <ian at hixie.ch> wrote:
> Certainly that would be reasonable. I have added it. People should let me
> know if they want me to remove or add error codes, by the way.

I think there should be an error code for the database being full. For
some platforms there's not much storage space available and knowing
whether or not there's some space left is useful. So you can decide to
only store the critical data for instance.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>