[whatwg] executeSql shouldn't have variable length arguments

From: Aaron Boodman <aa@google.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 16:49:48 -0700
Scott just pointed out to me that the current spec has executeSql
taking a variable number of arguments:

http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/#executesql

We tried this in Gears at first, but learned quickly that it was a
huge pain to work with. Dealing with the arguments collection in
javascript is very painful, so we ended up just passing arrays around
and converting them to the variable length at the last minute.

being more pain that they are worth.

- a