[whatwg] [wf2] repetition model addition step 14 issue

Related is the movement of repetition blocks, section 3.6.3 step 3:
http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-forms/current-work/#movement
---
# If distance is negative: while distance is not zero and target's
|previousSibling| is defined and is not a repetition template
<http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-forms/current-work/#repetition2>, set
target to this |previousSibling| and, if it is a repetition block
<http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-forms/current-work/#repetition3>,
increase distance by one (make it less negative by one).
---
blocks might move above previous siblings that are not repetition blocks
(picture a legend element).

Regards,
Rikkert Koppes