[whatwg] HTML5 Edit Link Relation

From: James M Snell <jasnell@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 09:27:02 -0800
This is just off the top of my head so I'm certain that there are
probably reasons why this wouldn't work, but could we not do something like,

  <link rel="edit put delete patch" href="http://example.org/foo" />

Edit indicates the purpose of the link, put, delete and patch indicate
methods (in addition to GET).

- James