[whatwg] HTML5 Edit Link Relation

This is just off the top of my head so I'm certain that there are
probably reasons why this wouldn't work, but could we not do something like,

  <link rel="edit put delete patch" href="http://example.org/foo" />

Edit indicates the purpose of the link, put, delete and patch indicate
methods (in addition to GET).

- James