[whatwg] P element's content model restrictions

On 5/29/07, Anne van Kesteren <annevk at opera.com> wrote:

> I don't care much for the semantic side of things but changing section 8.2
> would be fine with me. We discussed this recently in #whatwg. Simon has
> some ideas about it.

Is there a link to any of this discussion?  I imagine my searching for <p>
or "p element" might be futile.

Given:

Breaking scripts that depend on p.nextSibling to be the table and styles
that depend on p + table to work (and other various DOM issues) is an
obvious point, and I'm sure it's been discussed.