[whatwg] Style sheet loading and parsing (over HTTP)

Jeff Cutsinger wrote:
> Julian Reschke wrote:
>  > BTW: If it's enabled by default, I don't see how you can assume consent
>> of the user.
>
> So what you want is a dialog box like:
>
> ---------------------------------------
> |  Do you want this product to work?  |
> |                                     |
> |                  | Yes | | No |     |
> ---------------------------------------
>
> the first time the product is started?

I didn't say that.

The point being that you can't satisfy a requirement for users to opt-in
  into ignoring mime types by having the shipping config to default to
"yes".

Saying

     "An agent MUST NOT ignore or override authoritative metadata
without the consent of the party employing the agent."

is a good thing, but please don't claim by having this default to true
constitutes consent.

Best regards, Julian