[whatwg] auto iframe height was: Re: Sandboxing ideas

Gervase Markham skrev:
> Magnus Gasslander wrote:
>> I see you have done some work to prevent reflow loops with percentage
>> root heights > 100%, but how does your patch handle an iframe
>> document that looks like this? (I can think of nastier testcases
>> also, where "bottom"  is embedded further down in the document)
>
> That sounds like an excellent question to ask in the bug :-) (I didn't
> write the patch.)

:) The point I wanted to make (although not very clearly i admit) was
that there are several concerns wrt behaviour that might need to be
discussed before recommending this behaviour, such as content with
%heights > 100%, %heights < 100% combined with other blocks, negative
bottom/right alignment and maybe more such as relation between auto
widths and auto heights.

I realize that the CSS forum might be an even better place to discuss
this, but I thought it would be good to raise the flag while the topic
was discussed.

/Magnus