[whatwg] <video> element feedback

How about the following idea:

Example.html contains:

<video id="myvideo_1" src="video.ogg">
  to provide the full video

<video id="myvideo_2" src="video.ogg?t=0:12:35">
  to provide the video from offset 12:35

<video id="myvideo_3" src="video.ogg?t=0:12:35/0:20:40">
  to provide the video segment between offset 12:35 and 20:40

<video id="myvideo_4" src="video.ogg?id=section4">
  to provide the video from named offset "section4"

These provide the Web page author with the power to do offsets.

And example URLs relating to the webpage:

http://example.com/example.html#myvideo_1&t=0:12:35
  to provide the Web page with the first video playing from offset 12:35,
  offset action provided by  the UA (i.e. video gets fully downloaded)

http://example.com/example.html#myvideo_1?t=0:12:35/0:20:40
  to provide the Web page with the first video playing section 12:35-20:40,
  UA resolves this to create a query for video.ogg?t=0:12:35/0:20:40,
  offset action provided by the server

These provide the user with control over the start points of the
videos on the Webpage.

These two URIs with fragment offsets would currently not work in a Web
browser. However the set of URIs that I provided inside the <video>
tag above already work through the Annodex framework for ogg files.

Regards,
Silvia.