[whatwg] Make <th> be a header cell for its row even for the first row

On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 21:29:09 +0100, Asbj?rn Ulsberg
<asbjorn at tigerstaden.no> wrote:

> On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 21:07:20 +0100, Simon Pieters <zcorpan at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Many pages use tables where only the first column are header cells,
>> e.g.:

>> With the current algorithm for assigning header cells to data cells,
>> the first <th> won't be a header cell for any data cells.
>
> Can't 'scope="row"' be used?

I see that as a workaround. The current algorithm works fine if you flip
the table so that the header cells are on the first row; I think it should
just work for the above case as well.

--
Simon Pieters