[whatwg] <video> element proposal

From: Håkon Wium Lie <howcome@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 17:06:48 +0100
Also sprach Shadow2531:

 > I think it'd be cool if the video element *just* supported theora.

It's an interesting proposal.

Traditionally, HTML/CSS hasn't said anything about which image/icon
formats to support. Given, however, that (a) our ultimate goal is
interoperability and that (b) many video formats are impossible to
support on all devices (mostly due to legal issue), I think we should
consider your proposal.

-h&kon
              H?kon Wium Lie                          CTO ??e??
howcome at opera.com                  http://people.opera.com/howcome