[Whatwg] Request for HTML-only print link

The acronym URL expands to "Uniform Resource *Locator*".  The string
"print:#" does not match this spec: it is not a locator, it is a processing
instruction.  BTW, the full form of the local URL "#" can be viewed as
"html:#" (whether it is allowed by the URL standard or not) which means that
you need a URL to access the resource you want to print; prefixing it with
"print:" would result in a double URL scheme, which is unacceptable.
Therefore it is better to use a special target, if any.

Moreover, as has already been noted, the http URL scheme does not allow
specifying document fragments except in CGI arguments, which is an
absolutely server-side unspecified thing.  And the details like paper sort,
size, texture and stationery, print mode and quality, the order of pages and
many other things I do not know about, if they are essential, still have to
be explained verbally to the viewer, so the gain is minimal.  And if you
tell me such things are never essential, I shall respond that printing is an
obsolete practice that is harmful to the environment and should be
deprecated and not recommended, except for the cases were a written
signature is needed, which is hopefully becoming obsolete as well.

Chis