[whatwg] <canvas> Firefox support for toDataURL broken

From: dev <dev.akhawe@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 12:18:11 +0530
Hey,
I am not sure if this is the correct place to post this, so forgive me
if I am wrong (and point it out too).

The spec states the toDataURL("image/svg+xml") should return image in
svg format , if it can't support that then png image should be
returned. But it seems firefox throws an exception to
canvas.toDataURL("image/svg+xml") whereas it should be returning the
image in png format.

I know many firefox devels monitor this list, so I thought might as
well post it here. Sorry if I was wrong.

Regards,
dev