[whatwg] additional key attribute in form field

From: Alexander <nav@ciklum.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 15:07:10 +0300
  The simple name/value pairs that form submission is organized in are
  sufficient for expressing data structures of any complexity.
  Multidimensional keys like (name, key) in your example can be expressed
  through combined names:

  <input type="text" name="quantity:{id_value_here}" value="">

Of course, it's how I usually do this :) But I would not be against some common specified approach - especially taking into consideration some restriction on 'name' symbolset (there are much less restrictions on 'value' symbolset)