[whatwg] Comparison of XForms-Tiny and WF2

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 13:57:54 -0500
On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 13:51:55 -0500, Klotz, Leigh <Leigh.Klotz at xerox.com>
wrote:
> Or what makes you want to cannibalize an existing W3C Recommendation
> which predates the formation of WHAT-WG?

I don't think most people in the WHATWG see it as a XForms versus Web
Forms 2 "match" or something. I don't really believe that to be the case
at all.

WHATWG is a lot more about incrementally enhancing HTML in a way that it
remains compatible with content that is out there.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>