[whatwg] contentEditable & events

From: Jorgen Horstink <mail@jorgenhorstink.nl>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 10:30:34 +0100
I've been reading section 6.2 about contentEditable. To my mind it
should be explicitly stated that events enabled and scripting is
turned on in editable elements. One of the key differences between
contentEditable and designMode is how they handle scripting and events.
So my question is, should this be stated within the contentEditable
section, or within the to-be-written designMode section?