[whatwg] Hyphenation [Correction concerning Opera]

From: Řistein E. Andersen <html5@xn--istein-9xa.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 23:57:05 +0100
On 8 Jan 2007, at 11:2PM, I wrote:

> Opera currently seems not to render [the soft hyphen]
> in accordance with Unicode

The problem I observed (soft hyphens failing to render as visible glyphs at line-
breaks) is limited to a particular build of Opera (not the latest one) and probably
only affects the Macintosh platform.

With newer builds and on other platforms, Opera handles &shy; just as correctly
as Safari and IE do, and I clearly should have checked this before posting.

Sorry for the misinformation.

--
?istein E. Andersen