[whatwg] Hyphenation

On Tue, 09 Jan 2007 14:03:04 +0100, Leons Petrazickis
<leons.petrazickis at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I would suggest that the first priority is getting a naive hyphenator
> into browsers. Since you only ever need hyphenation when
> full-justifying, I would suggest:
>
> align: hyphenated;

In some typographical traditions, non-full-justified text is sometimes
hyphenated. I believe that hyphenation should be a separate property,
orthogonal
to text-align. Also, there are some common hyphenation options (like the
maximum
number of consequtive hyphenated lines allowed) that are also worth CSS
properties.