[whatwg] Spec should give guidance on compound document integration points

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 17:05:29 +0100
On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 14:20:48 +0100, Charles McCathieNevile
<chaals at opera.com> wrote:
> One of the sources of complexity in RDF syntax is the requirement that
> it could be included in HTML documents in a way that didn't upset legacy
> browsers. There are assorted use cases for being able to include RDF
> inside documents.

I think Henri was asking about XHTML5 documents. So legacy doesn't really
matter there. If you put it inside <head> it won't be displayed. (As
opposed to HTML5, where it would imply a <body> start tag and where you
don't have namespaces in the markup anyway.)

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>