[whatwg] X/HTML5 and DocBook

From: David Latapie <david@empyree.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 11:56:09 -0000
Hello,

I never used it, but a common complaint about DocBook is that there is
too much tags.

Now, considering how microformats seems to be the Next Big Thing? (and
we are talking quite a lot on this ML about this technology), could
someone with a background in DocBook tell me (us) how
X/HTML5+microformats differs from DocBook?

Please remember I may have wrong ideas about DocBook (or about X/HTML5,
for that matter).

Thank you
--
</david_latapie>             U+0F00