[whatwg] Clarify how to indicate document hierarchy

Le 14 f?vr. 2007 ? 08:12, Ian Hickson a ?crit :
> On Mon, 12 Feb 2007, Spartanicus wrote:
>> My preference would be to have a page on the WhatWG site that
>> links to
>> such authoring guidelines accompanied with a warning that they are
>> not
>> necessarily endorsed by the group. The spec itself could then refer
>> people looking for more verbose usage guidelines to that page.
>
> I encourage people to write wiki pages on blog posts on this topic,
> especially if they are geared towards helping Web authors get more
> consistent authoring styles for this stuff.

It sounds like an "umbrella specification"[1] linking to the
different parts of what is related to HTML.
   - Primer
   - Core technologies (modular or not)
   - Best Practices
     could be done on either a wiki or a site ala PHP, with the core
definition
     and comments about this definition.

[1]: http://www.w3.org/TR/spec-variability/#umbrella

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/