[whatwg] Definition list and tables: what's the difference ?

From: Alexey Feldgendler <alexey@feldgendler.ru>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 15:52:23 +0100
On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 15:40:13 +0100, David Latapie <david at empyree.org> wrote:

> My humble point: <table> can do everything <dl> can, whilst the reverse
> is not true. He who can do more can do less.

<dl>
<dt>computer</dt>
<dd>An electronic device for information processing.</dd>
<dt>driver</dt>
<dd>A computer program taking care of direct communication with a peripherial
device.</dd>
<dd>A person who drives a vehicle.</dd>
</dl>

How would you represent this in a <table> without abusing the very idea of
columns?

--
Alexey Feldgendler <alexeyf at opera.com>