[whatwg] "live" image maps

From: Simon Pieters <zcorpan@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 23:06:00 +0100
On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 19:08:32 +0100, Alexey Feldgendler
<alexey at feldgendler.ru> wrote:

> Isn't it implied that any modification to the DOM tree should be
> equivalent to replacing the document with another one which would parse
> into the resulting DOM? If not, maybe it's worth specifying that this
> holds true unless explicitly stated otherwise.

I thought it was covered by this text from 3.3.1 Semantics:

	Through scripting and using other mechanisms, the values of attributes,
text, and indeed the entire structure of the document may change
dynamically while a user agent is processing it. The semantics of a
document at an instant in time are those represented by the state of the
document at that instant in time, and the semantics of a document can
therefore change over time. User agents must update their presentation of
the document as this occurs.

--
Simon Pieters