[whatwg] The m element

From: Jens Brueckmann <jens.brueckmann@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 12:46:57 +0100
> To my mind a flag denotes a single point somewhere in the document
> and does not denote a range. So I associate it with the real-world
> analogy of a flag placed somewhere in the document. So I am not an
> advocate of <flag>

I see what you mean.
I am in the process of trying to grasp what highlighting acually is.
For me it is something different from plain emphasis, although it does
sort of emphasise a passage of text. So what do you think about
something along the line of ATTN, meaning "attention"?

--
Jens Brueckmann
http://www.yalf.de