[whatwg] Fwd: Re: Heading, binding, LH (was:XSLT: HTML 5 --> HTML)

On Fri, 9 Feb 2007 22:17:54 -0500, Michel Fortin wrote:
> that the two parts (term and description) were meant to appear in
> this particular order within a definition list because you cannot
> formalize the term/description association if you allow <dt> and <dd>
> to appear in any order.

Are you sure?

<dl>
	<dd>How do you call a technically brilliant but socially inept
person?</dd>
	<dt>A nerd</dt>
</dt>

> Name-value groups may be terms and definitions, metadata topics and values,
or any other groups of name-value data.

Don't illustrations/description couples fall in the name-value
relationship?

> By improving the current spec, by going back to what you were using
> with HTML4, or by ignoring the spec and doing it anyway. I'm
> advocating the former.

So do I. But I (and other who agree with us) would have to know why it
is not currently possible -- I mean what, out of words, prevents this
to be possible.
--
</david_latapie>             U+0F00
http://blog.empyree.org/en (English)