[whatwg] De-emphasis

From: Michel Fortin <michel.fortin@michelf.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 14:43:32 -0500
Le 2007-02-09 ? 14:21, Jonathan Worent a ?crit :

> That was brought but a as secondary argument (still a valid point
> IMHO). My original use case was for transcribing dialog. This was
> something I was trying to do when I originally purposed it back in
> Aug. 07.

Can I suggest a <whisper> element then (or something similar)? I'm
still not convinced that it is needed or that it can have a good
default rendering, but it'd certainly be more to-the-point than the
abstract concept of "de-emphasis" which can be stretched to dozens of
unrelated use-cases.

Michel Fortin
michel.fortin at michelf.com
http://www.michelf.com/