[whatwg] WebForms2 validity

On Thu, 08 Feb 2007 23:38:34 +0100, Sean Hogan <shogun70 at westnet.com.au>
wrote:
> I might be missing something obvious, but...
>
> When are ValidityState properties updated? And when are CSS
> pseudo-classes (:valid, :invalid, :in-range, :out-of-range) updated? The
> spec doesn't say, so I tentatively assume they are meant to always be
> up-to-date.

They are. The specification should say so much, actually. I think it
clearly defines when something is valid and when it's not and what the
objects and pseudo-classes have to reflect...

(You should be able to test this in Opera 9, if you want. It implements
this stuff.)

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>