[whatwg] De-emphasis

From: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 09:00:45 +0530
On Fri, 09 Feb 2007 00:45:39 +0530, Anne van Kesteren <annevk at opera.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 08 Feb 2007 20:09:24 +0100, Nicholas Shanks
> <contact at nickshanks.com> wrote:
>> Does anyone else have better ideas?
>
> Is it really needed? The idea has come up now and then, granted, but it
> always seemed to me like suggestions to fill some "logical hole" rather
> than a real need.

I agree with Anne. And saying "don't look at this" is actually a difficult thing
to pull off, so I do not think that the logic actually matches human behaviour,
which means this is a recipe for breaking things.

cheers

Chaals

hablo espa?ol - je parle fran?ais - jeg l?rer norsk
chaals at opera.com Try Opera 9.1 http://opera.com