[whatwg] JavaScript libraries for Web forms 2.0

BTW, the WF2 implementation for IE, although unfinished, does work. It
implements all of the <input> types (except datetime), the <datalist>
element, the <output> element, validation and ValidityState objects,
multiple forms and the new events. The implementation looks and feels
exactly like a native Windows implementation. We even mimic the user's
current XP theme. Download it and try it. I would appreciate any
feedback either privately or on this list.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/wf2/

-dean