[whatwg] overlap and Browser DOMs

From: Elliotte Harold <elharo@metalab.unc.edu>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 13:43:53 -0500
James Graham wrote:

> FWIW the spec/html5lib closely matches the behaviour of Firefox but not
> Opera (I don't have anything else to test). Also, I have no idea where
> you got the number three from... a typo?

Testing. Firefox and Safari also add a strong element in between the two
paragraphs as well as inside each paragraph. (it surprised me too, but
it does make sense when you think about it.)

What does Opera do? I haven't been able to coax it into giving me an
answer yet.

?Elliotte Rusty Harold  elharo at metalab.unc.edu
Java I/O 2nd Edition Just Published!