[whatwg] The truth about Nokias claims

From: Håkon Wium Lie <howcome@opera.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 00:26:50 +0100
Also sprach Maciej Stachowiak:

 > 1) Apple representatives have stated that we are ok with the SHOULD
 > clause remaining.

Thanks for clarifying this. Does this mean there is only one member
who can't live with the SHOULD? If this is the case, I think the
chairs should declare rough consensus and put the wording back in.

That will restore faith in HTML5 for many.

-h&kon
              H?kon Wium Lie                          CTO ??e??
howcome at opera.com                  http://people.opera.com/howcome