[whatwg] several messages regarding Ogg in HTML5

Hi Guido,

These are two relevant threads. Feel free to join the theora-dev
mailing list and discuss with the respective people:

http://lists.xiph.org/pipermail/theora-dev/2007-August/003329.html
(FPGA support)
http://lists.xiph.org/pipermail/theora-dev/2007-August/003349.html
(LEON support)

And: yes, we did study together  but let's talk privately :-)

Regards,
Silvia.