[whatwg] HTML 5, OGG, competition, civil rights, and persons with disabilities

Agreed.  Let's just return the text, put a MUST in place of the SHOULD, and
continue the discussion.  If you find your solution within one year, great,
s/Ogg/Yoursolution/g.  If not, bite the bullet and go ahead.

El Mar 11 Dic 2007, Jeff McAdams escribi?:

--

	Manuel Amador (Rudd-O) <rudd-o at rudd-o.com>
	Rudd-O.com - http://rudd-o.com/

Among the lucky, you are the chosen one.