[whatwg] Removal off Ogg technology

From: Wilson Michaels <wilsonmichaels@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 15:33:38 +0000
In reference to:
http://html5.org/tools/web-apps-tracker?from=1142&to=1143

I am a retired software developer who is outraged that Ogg
technology has been removed from HTML5. It must be
reinstated as a "should" option so that the world is not
held hostage to proprietary implementations of media
technologies. Proprietary technologies eventually are used
to limit inovation and prevent entry of other thechnologies
that threaten the proprietary company in some way. We don't
need another MP3 fiasco.

Wilson Michaels