[whatwg] Saying +1 or -1 is not useful on this mailing list

On Mon, 30 Apr 2007, mozer wrote:

> I understand your position. But sometimes, people (even on this list)
> instead of just add +1 write dozens of lines. Is this better ?

That depends on what the dozens of lines say. If they're putting forward
new arguments or new use cases, highlighting previously unseen examples,
giving new ideas, that's great. If they're just saying that they agree
with what was said before, then no, such e-mails are not contributing
anything either.

> And really sorry, if Maciej's proposal was short but complete

Then there's nothing to add. :-) If his proposal is good, it'll stand up
on its own merits. I read every proposal.

Cheers,