[whatwg] General request regarding feature requests

Ian Hickson wrote:

> Since the volume of feature requests is only going to increase in the near
> future, I'd like to request that feature requests be clear and include at
> least the following information:

Ian, may I suggest posting this to the blog? I think it will be easier to
reference there than in the mailing list archive[1]. It also applies to any
full-blown feature suggestions made off list e.g. in the blog comments.

[1] But that may be personal bias.