[whatwg] Audio(): loop() with 0 or negative value as argument

From: Anne van Kesteren <fora@annevankesteren.nl>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 13:46:22 +0200
In Opera we now throw INDEX_SIZE_ERR when someone calls loop(x) on the
Audio object with x being either 0 or negative. This seems to be
consistent with how similar "errors" are treated in the <canvas>
interface and makes sense to us. Our suggestion would be to put this
into the specification, unless someone has a better suggestion.

(Note that loop() without arguments can be used for infinite repetition.)

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>