[whatwg] Spec errors (Canvas & Storage)

On Sun, 14 May 2006, Jens Bannmann wrote:

> I already sent this to the list on March 20th, and Olli Pettay sent a
> mail a few hours earlier, but both went unnoticed.

They didn't go unnoticed, I just haven't gotten to them yet. Both are in
my list of e-mails to reply to in due course, along with this e-mail and
everyone else's e-mails.

Typos aren't a high priority for fixing since it is quite possible that
they will be made obsolete by the entire section being removed, etc.
However, they are still very much appreciated, so please do continue to
send feedback!