[whatwg] Intergrating the DOM and JavaScript (JSDOM)

From: Lachlan Hunt <lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 21:06:37 +1000
Dean Edwards wrote:
> On 12/05/06, Andrew Fedoniouk <news at terrainformatica.com> wrote:
>> var checked = root.select("input[type=checkbox]:checked");
>
> You appear to be using a different DOM to everyone else.

He's using his proprietary DOM extensions [1] found in his own browser.
  Though from what I gather from that documentation, that actually
doesn't do the same thing as the functions you originally described
because it returns an Element, not a boolean.

[1] http://www.terrainformatica.com/sciter/Element.whtm

--
Lachlan Hunt
http://lachy.id.au/