[whatwg] fullscreen event?

Quoting Dean Edwards <dean at edwards.name>:
> On 10/05/06, Jorgen Horstink <mail at jorgenhorstink.nl> wrote:
>> I just had a little chat with Anne and he thinks a rendering change
>> event (ie: before printing, generate a table of contents) will be usefull.
>> I think he is right.
>
> I suggested onbeforeprint/onafterprint events a while back. It got
> shot down. :-(

My suggestion would be to have a renderingMode event (or something
like that) which in some way exposes a mediaList of the current
rendering modes (mostly just one). If you go to print preview mode for
example the event is dispatched and the mediaList contains 'print'. If
you go to projection mode it contains 'print' etc.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>