[whatwg] proposed canvas 2d API additions

From: Anne van Kesteren <fora@annevankesteren.nl>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 12:48:01 +0200
Quoting Ian Hickson <ian at hixie.ch>:
>>> How about:
>>>
>>>    interface ImageData {
>>>      readonly attribute long int width;
>>>      readonly attribute long int height;
>>>      readonly attribute Array data;
>>>    }

I saw you added this API and noted that you haven't addressed security
yet. Basically the same security considerations as for toDataURL()
should apply. I suggest adding that somewhere.

One other problem I had with it was that the colors are restricted to
8 bit. That may potentially lead to data loss but I guess it's not a
major concern yet.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>