[whatwg] JSONRequest

what did you think of forcing implementers of JSON http services to be
consumed by JSONRequests, to send an extra HTTP header called
X-Allow-Foreign-Hosts, per what we discussed in past threads with
caxhr to address similar issues. As a developer, there'd be no way
you'd set this extra header without understanding the consequences of
exposing the service?

--
Chris Holland
http://chrisholland.blogspot.com/