[whatwg] Spellchecking proposal #2

From: Lachlan Hunt <lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 15:27:33 +1000
Alexey Feldgendler wrote:
> Once again, a CSS/XBL based approach would be better here.

I do not understand what you mean by a CSS/XBL approach in this context.

> Unless something is specified explicitly, the user agent can implement
> any kind of logic in its default rules.

That's the whole point.  A UA should be able to implement whatever spell
checking logic they like, which most benefits their users.  Why should
such logic be specified when interoperability between such browser
features is not important?

--
Lachlan Hunt
http://lachy.id.au/