[whatwg] Mathematics in HTML5

From: James Graham <jg307@cam.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 17:54:43 +0100
White Lynx wrote:

> So how does it fit in the scope of fundamental principles upon which
> the WHAT working group intends to operate?
> 	http://www.w3.org/2004/04/webapps-cdf-ws/papers/opera.html

I don't see anything contradictory there (and in any case I'm not sure the
document you point to is considered normative e.g. it mentions a <byline>
element which does not appear in current drafts of the HTML5 spec).

--
"You see stars that clear have been dead for years
But the idea just lives on..." -- Bright Eyes