[whatwg] Comment Syntax and Parsing

Ian Hickson wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Jan 2006, Lachlan Hunt wrote:
>> (Without a copy of IS0O-8879 handy, it's difficult to check, so the
>> following is based purely on observing the implementations.)
>
> ISO 8879:1986 (including its 1996 and 1998 annexes) doesn't cover, as far
> as I can tell, error handling requirements for parsers.

That's essentially what I found out when I asked about it on c.i.w.a.h
yesterday.  It basically says what is an error and that the parser
should report it, but not how to handle it.

http://groups.google.com.au/group/comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html/browse_thread/thread/69f1ea91f92b37aa/0567192eedf62be0?fwc=1

--
Lachlan Hunt
http://lachy.id.au/