[whatwg] New Member Introduction

From: Eugene T.S. Wong <lists.eugenetswong@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 12:44:07 -0800
Hi all.

I'm kind of new here. I've been reading the archives for a while. I'm glad
to see some of the subjects being discussed. Most of my perspective will
come as a web site developer and user. I've never made much money as a web
site developer, so please don't think that I'm trying to come across as a
professional. :^) You should still do what I tell you, though... ;^p

Here are a few web sites that I have created or am in the process of
trying to create.

http://geocities.com/eugenetswong/
http://geocities.com/transitinformationpackages/
http://my.opera.com/eugenetswong/

I just want to warn you that there is a journal entry in the last link,
encouraging people to use blinking text. :^) I happen to like blinking
text and find it useful once in a while.

--
Sincerely, and with thanks,
Eugene T.S. Wong